Care & Maintenance
• Do not put hot items directly on furniture surface.
• Do not clean furniture with harsh cleansers or polish.
• Do not place furniture near heating or cooling vents.
• Do not write on furniture without a padded barrier to protect the surface.
• Store furniture or use an appropriate furniture cover during cold or inclement weather.
• Dust and pick-up spills using a clean, non-colored, lint-free cloth.
• Stains may be removed with mild soap solution and damp cloth.
As with any wood, the color may fade if left in direct sunlight or inclement weather. Some cracking may occur with the age. These are features of wood but do not affect performance.
- Length: 66.0 in.
- Height: 18.0 in.
- Width: 15.0 in.
- Material: Wood/Faux Wood