Sorry your search did not find any products
BEFORE YOU START
Have your hammer, nails or hooks, a level and measuring tape ready to go!Shop Picture Hangers & Hardware
Lay out your pieces on the ground to test placement.
1. ANCHOR WITH A LARGE PIECE.
Keeping bigger pieces offset from the center or near the edges creates flow and gives them room to breathe.
2. USE SMALLER WORKS TO FILL IN AROUND YOUR BIGGER PIECES.
Pick a unifying color palette or theme and then fiind items in varying sizes and shapes that fit the space.
3. PULL IN A PUNCH OF COLOR.
A bright pop of color will add excitement and draw the eye forward through your collection.
4. TEXTURES & LAYERS ADD INSTANT INTEREST.
Using a variety of textural elements adds interest without relying on too many patterns or colors.
5. USE SKINNY PIECES TO FILL IN AND BALANCE.
Thin objects are ideal for solving awkward spacing issues and giving balance to asymmetrical layouts.
Shop our new & exclusive gallery wall collections