Showing 1 - 30 of 215 items
From Tracey’s Table
I love that this pattern is like a contemporary flower but geometric and not too feminine.
These vases in shades of pink might just be my favorite. Especially mixed with the masculine blues.
I'm a big, keen fan of my old Japanese denim jeans, and that's what inspired the pattern of this favorite textile of mine.
When I went to Japan I fell in love with the colors and patterns, flowers, the kimonos and denims. All the inspiration was just brilliant. My whole collection is about balance with incredibly zen design and then wonderfully intricate carvings and patterns.
Award-winning London-based fashion designer, illustrator and innovator Tracey Boyd curates beauty for all areas of life. Her unique clothing designs gained her a loyal following of global buyers and earned her a New Generation Designer of the Year Award. After being featured in countless publications and 13 fashion shows, Tracey’s desire to focus more on longevity led her to enter the world of interior design, where she’s found a love of designing furniture, textiles and homeware collections. Now, with her skill in designing from the sketch pad to the final product, Tracey is bringing her famous fashion aesthetic and eye for the exquisite to her new At Home collections.
Browse all Tracey Boyd
at Virginia-Leesburg (change)
Incorrect Zip Code Format
Found locations within miles of :
Are You Sure?
Changing your store may result in certain items in your cart becoming unavailable to fulfill with this order.
- Home Decor (124) Refine by Department: Home Decor
- Rugs (7) Refine by Department: Rugs
- Wall Decor (12) Refine by Department: Wall Decor
- Home Textiles (55) Refine by Department: Home Textiles
- Storage & Organization (2) Refine by Department: Storage & Organization
- Kitchen & Dining (8) Refine by Department: Kitchen & Dining
- Lighting (3) Refine by Department: Lighting
- Patio & Garden (4) Refine by Department: Patio & Garden
What You Can Find: