The living room is the center of your home, and the coffee table is the center of your living room. Make this piece count with these styling tips and tricks.
What You’ll Need:
- Tall, decorative object
- Tray or Bowl
- Decorative spheres
- Book Box or other low decorative object
- 2-4 coffee table books
- Coordintating smaller accents
- Find the center of your coffee table. Mentally divide it into quarters.
2. Start with your tallest object. Place it in one of the back quadrants.
3. In the other back quadrant, stack coffee table books and your decorative object or box.
Pro Tip: The stack should be lower than your tallest object.
4. Add your low tray with decorative spheres across from your stack of books.
Pro-Tip: You can also leave the tray empty to make room for everyday objects like mail or remotes.
5. Finally, add smaller accents to your last quadrant.
6. Kick up your feet and enhou your newly decorated coffee table!
Pro Tip: Arrange all objects at different angles for a more relaxed and natural look.