Create a whimsical Easter party prop using terracotta pots, glass planters and a few Easter accents. It can be decorative, or even be a fun way to store candy and eggs for the kids!
What You’ll Need:
- Small terracotta pot and saucer
- Round glass vase
- Small wood finial or drawer knob
- Acrylic, chalk-finish paint
- Paint brush
- Floral moss
- Small bunny accent or Easter eggs
- Poly glue
- Painter’s tape
- Paint terracotta pot and let dry one hour.
2. Flip saucer upside down. Use poly glue to attach finial or knob and let dry a bit before painting. Paint saucer and knob and let dry one hour.
3. Flip terracotta pot over and cover bottom with poly glue. Press vase on to glue.
4. Place saucer upside down on top of vase. Use poly glue to attach.
5. Secure both with painter’s tape and let dry 24 hours.
6. Place floral moss in the bottom of the glass vase.
7. Place Easter eggs or bunny on top of floral moss.
Add this DIY project to your Easter décor to hop in to this holiday! To See More Easter Décor, Click Here!