You’ll be having sweet dreams with this step-by-step guide to making your bed, from fitted sheet to final accent pillow.
1. Lay your flat sheet on top of your fitted sheet with the finished side facing down.
2. To get that super crisp and tucked in look, make hospital corners on all four corners.
3. Layer on a coverlet.
Pro-Tip: Add a coverlet for an extra layer of warmth.
4. Layer on comforter, duvet or quilt.
5. Layer two euro shams against headboard.
6. Layer two sleeping pillows in front.
7. Layer two standards shams in front.
- Pro-Tip: Fluff your pillows by squeezing the sides in and out, like an accordion. Then, reshape the pillow as you place it on the bed.
8. Layer with accent pillows as desired.
9. Fold a throw and lay it across the foot of your bed.
10. Enjoy your bed that’s fit for a queen!