Doing laundry is a big chore. Make it easier with these fresh ideas for organizing everything from detergent to stain removers and sorting lights, whites and darks.
What You’ll Need:
- Tiered shelving unit
- Glass beverage dispensers
- Glass jars
- Baskets to fill shelves
- 2 laundry baskets
- Gift tag or paper label
- Fill glass beverage dispensers with liquid detergent and fabric softener.
2. Fill plastic and canvas baskets with stain removers, fabric softeners, clothes pins, etc.
3. Add a label to one basket labeled “lost partners” to designate a place for missing socks.
4. Fill the shelf with baskets and beverage dispensers.
5. Add laundry baskets and get excited about your next load of laundry!