Clear off the mess on your bathroom counter with this easy and pretty makeup organization station.
What You'll Need:
- Decorative Serving Tray
- Vanity Mirror Tray
- Glass Storage Jars
- River Rocks or Glass Beads
- Acrylic Organizer
- Decorative Glass Tumbler
1. Clear a corner of your bathroom counter.
2. First, fill up a glass storage jar and your decorative glass tumbler with cotton essentials like cotton balls, swabs and make-up sponges.
3. Fill a small jar with river rocks or glass beads.
4. Add your brushes to this jar- the rocks and beads will help hold them in place!
5. Next, pop your favorite foundations, blushes, lipsticks, eye shadows, etc. into your acrylic organizer.
6. Fill your vanity mirror tray with your most beloved nail polishes, lotions, bronzers, perfumes and more.
7. Arrange your jars and organizers on a tray.
8. Get ready for easier mornings with your newly organized beauty routine!