This DIY birdbath brings all the birds to the yard, and lets you show off your style when you pick your own planters, colors and flowers.
What You’ll Need:
Large urn (about 17”)
Medium urn (about 12”)
Terracotta saucer (about 10”)
1. Paint both urns and saucer with the color of your choice. Let dry one hour.
2. Place rocks in the bottom of large urn to weigh it down.
3. Flip small urn upside down and place it in large urn.
4. Place terracotta saucer on top of small urn.
5. Arrange flowers in large urn.
6. Add water to the saucer, and get ready for some birdwatching!