Take a cue from patriotic pinwheels to add a fun flair to your Americana tablescape. This napkin art just takes a few minutes, but will absolutely wow your guests.
What You'll Need:
- Cloth napkins
- Iron/Ironing Board
1. Lay the napkin face down in front of you (iron if necessary).
2. Fold the two right corners of the napkin diagonally so the tips rest at the center.
3. Repeat with two left corners. Your napkin should form a square.
4. Fold the right side over to meet the center of the napkin.
5. Repeat with the left side. Your napkin should now form a rectangle.
6. Fold the two short edges of the rectangle toward the center. Your napkin will now form a square again. Press folds with an iron.
7. Take one of the flaps and pull out the right edge to make the first point of the pinwheel.
8. Repeat with the left edge.
9. Pull the right flap down toward you. The first half of the pinwheel is formed.
10. Turn the napkin around and repeat steps 7-9 with the other side. Press all points with an iron.
11. Add your napkin art to center your plate/place setting.
12. Sit back and do your best to be humble when your guests are impressed with your design!