Your family loves their four-legged friend, but their toys and leashes somehow end up scattered across your home. Wrangle the mess and give your pet a place to relax with this organization idea.
What You’ll Need:
- Wooden shelf
- Decorative hooks
- Treat jars
- Wooden letters
- Pet Bed
- Food and water bowls
- Pet food mat
- Wall-hanging hardware
- Find an empty wall space or corner that will become your pet’s station & hang the shelf on your wall. Add jars and fill them with your pet’s favorite treats!
2. Hang decorative hooks and add your pooch’s leashes and collars.
3. Fill baskets with toys and your pet’s other accessories.
4. Use wooden letters to place your pet’s name on the wall.
5. Add the pet bed, mat and bowls on the floor to create a cozy space.
6. Show your pet their perfect new digs and watch their tail wag!