If the perfect gallery wall is your #instagoal, just follow these instructions to design one that’s sure to make your feed.
What You'll Need:
Butcher or craft paper
Your favorite wall décor
1. Roll a large piece of butcher or craft paper out on the floor.
2. Lay out your gallery wall on top of the paper. This will allow you to set the exact look and feel of your wall before you hammer any nails in! Feel free to experiment and adjust until you have a wall you love.
3. Use a ruler to measure the spacing between each, and level each piece. Then, trace the shape of each.
4.Flip each frame over and measure and mark where you will need to place your wall hardware.
5. Hang your paper plan on your wall using painters’ tape.
6. Level one of your outlines to ensure your gallery wall pieces will be level to the floor.
7.Hammer nails or other hardware in to appropriate marks.
8.Remove your paper plan from the wall. Hang and level each piece of your gallery wall.
9.Snap a photo and get ready to be all of your friends’ #décorgoals.